Grilled Peach, Burrata & Prosciutto Recipe
The days are getting longer, and the temperature is rising, so I thought the time was right to share a simple salad recipe! This dish is great as a light lunch, but can easily double as an appetizer as well. No matter what you decide to do, the combination of the sweet, grilled wild peaches, creamy burrata, and salty prosciutto is amazing.
Serves: 1 | Prep Time: 6 mins | Cook Time: 6 mins | Total: 12 mins
Cooking & Kitchen Supplies: small frying pan | grill pan or electric grill
Ingredients for the Grilled Peach & Burrata Salad
- 0.5 – 1 ripe wild peach
- 6 – 8 leaves fresh basil
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp burrata
- 20g prosciutto (about 1.5 slice)
- high quality extra virgin olive oil, to taste
How to make a Grilled Peach & Burrata Salad
- Turn on your electric grill, or heat a grill pan over a medium fire.
- Remove the pit from your peaches, and cut each one of them into 6 to 8 slices, depending on their size.
- Grill the peach slices until they get some nice grill marks on them.
- In the meantime, roast your pine nuts in a small frying pan. No need to add oil. Be careful not to burn them.
- Arrange the grilled peach slices on a plate, then fill the spaces in between the peaches with small dallops of burrata and pieces of prosciutto.
- Finish the dish off with some fresh basil, the roasted pine nuts and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Enjoy!