Raspberry Cream Croissant Recipe
In two weeks it’s already Valentine’s day again! So if you want to surprise your partner with a nice breakfast in bed or a romantic brunch, you might want to check this recipe out.
These Raspberry Cream Croissants are quick and easy to make, but they look – and taste – amazing!
- piping bag
- 2 fresh croissants
- 150 ml whole cream
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 5 tbsp raspberry jam
- fresh raspberries for garnishing
- Whip the whole cream with a mixer until it's airy and starts to form peaks.
- In a different bowl, mix the cream cheese and raspberry jam together first, then add the mixture to the whipped cream and mix once more.
- Scoop the raspberry cream into a piping bag. Tip: if you place the bag facing down in a cup or big mug, it will stay upright without having to hold it.
- Cut the croissants about 3/4 deep, then fill them with the raspberry cream.
- Decorate the croissants with the fresh raspberries and serve!