Strawberry Frosé Recipe
Have you ever had a Strawberry Frozen Rosé before? It’s the perfect cocktail to get you through the hot summer days! It only has a couple of ingredients, but it tastes like you’re sipping a boozy, slightly melted fruit popsicle. An absolute must-try if you ask me!
Aantal Personen: 4 | Voorbereiding: 10 min. | Totaal: 10 min.
Kookgerei & Keukenaccessoires: strong blender
Ingredients for the Frozen Rosé
- 300ml rosé of your own choice
- 25ml gin
- 450g frozen strawberries
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- optional: fresh strawberries for serving
How to make your own Frosé at home
It is actually super easy to make your own frosé cocktail. All you need to do is throw all the ingredients into a strong blender, and mix!
- Measure all of the ingredients, and throw them in your blender. If you have a small bullet-type smoothie blender – like I do – it can help to add the strawberries last, so they are the closest to the blade.
- Blend all the ingredients together until they are smooth. Taste, and add some extra agave syrup if you want the frosé a little sweeter, and some extra frozen strawberries if you want a thicker consistency.
- Optional: serve the frosé with a fresh strawberry if preferred. Simply cut a strawberry from the bottom upwards, for about 3 quarters through. Then simply slide the strawberry over the rim of the glass.
- Pour the frosé into glasses, and serve them immediately. Enjoy!